The Vax S7 Steam Mop is a 2 in 1 steam cleaner, which means it can solve all your cleaning needs in one go.
It has a steam mop to cleans hard floors and refresh carpets.
You can then transform it into handheld steamer to tackle the remaining surfaces in your home.
Vax S7 Steam Mop Description and Features
The Vax S7 Steam Mop came by next day delivery. I found it easy to assemble.
After assembling, I used it on lino in the kitchen and after going over the lino several times, it got rid of some old stains.
I still need to clean around floor edges and manually in corners. The Vax S7 Steam Mop does cut down on cleaning time. It leaves floors only slightly damp but it dried very quickly.
After I had finished I removed the pads. The pads are machine washable and I therefore put them straight into the washing machine. After washing them, I left the pads to dry flat to avoid shrinking them.
Meanwhile I converted the steam mop to a handheld mop this was a little difficult to do. The handheld does with lots of attachments enabling it to be able to steam clean a variety of surfaces. I tried the hand held out on some windows, which came up, nice and shiny.
I then tried using it on some bathroom tiles and cleaned these after several passes.
Vax S7 Steam Mop Performance
What I like about the Vax S7 Steam Mop
Easy to fill the water tank. The Vax S7 Steam Mop admits steam only when you engage the button.
This allows you to control where and how much steam produced. Which means the floor does not over saturate with water.
It warms up quickly. The attachments work well and are of a good quality.
The Vax S7 Steam Mop has an extra long power cord. Which at 8 metres long is the maximum length found on any steam mop.
The Vax S7 Steam Mop performs well cleaning floors, which dried quickly after use.
What I dislike about the Vax S7 Steam Mop
The clips are a bit stiff when converting from the steam mop to a hand held steam cleaner. OK once you got the hang of it. The water tank is small and so runs out quickly. But you do get to least 12 minutes of continuous steam.
Summary of Review
This is a good value mop to buy. it has a satisfactory performance both as as steam mop and hand held steam cleaner. You can check out further the Vax S7 Steam Mop at Amazon.
Vax S7 Steam Mop – Summary of Features
- First available on Amazon 9th July 2013
- Item model number 1-1-132420-00
- Power 1600w
- Steam Mop weight 2.74kg
- Power Cord 8.0 metres
- Heat-up Time less than thirty seconds
- Water tank capacity 0.4 litres
- Easy to use
- Uses steam to break down grease and grime
- The steams high temperature will kill bacteria and germs
- Comes with a seven piece accessory kit, which are used to tackle tiles, windows and mirrors
- Steaming Time 12 minutes
- Provides up to twelve minutes of continuous steam
- Only emits steam when required
- Comes with a 7 piece accessory kit which includes a grout brush, small plastic brush, large plastic brush, metal brush, concentration nozzle and window squeegee/Upholstery tool
- Cleans all your washable surfaces in the home
- A handheld steamer it can be used to clean tiles, windows and mirrors. It can also refresh and deodorise upholstery
- Carpet guider refreshes your carpets and rugs
- Used to clean floor surfaces like sealed laminate, lino, wood floors and tiles
- Compact and therefore easy store
- Manufacturer’s 2 year guarantee
What’s in the Box?
- 1- Vax S7 2 in 1 Steam Mop
- 1 – Hose
- 1 – Measuring cup
- 2 – Microfibre velcro pads
- 1 – Shoulder strap
- 1 – Cooling tray
- 1 – Scraping tool
- 1 Grout cleaning brush
- 1 – Detailer cleaning nozzle
- 1 – Steam concentration nozzle
- 1 – Squeegee
- 1 – Small plastic cleaning brush
- 1 – Metal cleaning brush
- 1 – Carpet glider
- 1 – Window cleaning cloth
- 1 – Guarantee card