Karcher SC1020 Steam Cleaner makes cleaning the home easy. it does this simply my using steam generated from tap water. No detergents or chemicals are used. Making the Kärcher Steam Cleaner economic to use and eco-friendly.
The Karcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaner can be used on many different surfaces in your house. It can be used to clean all floors, tiles, all work surfaces. Also on oven hobs and extractor fans. It allows you to clean large floor areas quickly using the especially designed floor tool.
As the Kärcher Steam Cleaner uses no detergent’s and cleaners it is ideal for use by allergy sufferers.
Features of Karcher SC1020 Steam Cleaner
- Karcher SC1020 steam cleaner is lightweight and compact, and so easy to carry
- It has a steam flow control switch on its handle. This allows you to control the amount of steam you use according to the surface and amount of dirt
- Can fix different length attachments that increase and decrease the length of the steam hose
- Has a 1-Litre storage tank
- Comes with a 2-metre hose and Gun
- Lamellae floor tool – which allows you to clean larger areas more quickly and effectively
- Hand tool – you can use this to cleaning small surfaces
- Detailed nozzle with round brush – for easy cleaning of difficult to get to areas e.g. crevices. The nozzle also concentrates on one area
- Descaling sticks – provides a fast way to easily clean your Kärcher steam cleaner
- Two Cotton Cloths – for floor and hand tool
- The Rush Round brush can be used to clean cracks
- Replacement brushes are available put need to be purchased separately
- Safety valve to stop you opening when the boiler is still under pressure
- Comes with a child proof safety lock
- The Karcher SC1020 Steam Cleaner is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Great for getting to grips with hard to reach areas
- When used regularly the need to use cleaning products is reduced
- The clip on floor nozzle is not very good. So it can be difficult to fix the cleaning pads
- The cost of replacing the pads is expensive. Can cut up old towels and use these as an alternative to the cleaning pads
- The cable often gets twisted
- There is no gauge on the cleaner to check how much water is left
Performance of the Karcher SC1020 Steam Cleaner
- The karcher sc1020 steam cleaner works very well on floors, skirting boards and kitchen cabinets. It is not so good at removing lime scale stains from glass shower windows, this also needs some elbow grease
- Cleaner is really good, does seem to need to heat up quite often during use, but the results are excellent.
- One customer said they have a vinyl floor which looks like wood and the karcher makes it a ten minute job to clean
- Works on tougher to remove stains if you use extra steam and elbow grease
What’s in the Box?
- 1 – Floor Nozzle
- 1 – Ergonomic carrying handle
- 1 – Rush Round brush used to clean small surfaces and cracks
- 1 – Hand Tool
- 1 – Detail Nozzle
- 1 – Rush Round Brush
- 1 – Descaler Stick
- 1 – Integrated funnel
Operating the Karcher SC1020 Steam Cleaner
- The Karcher sc1020 steam cleaner is easy to assemble from the box
- Instruction manual is simple and easy to follow.
- The washer takes approximately 8 minutes to heat up
- If the washer discharges to much water when you first use it. First check that your setting is not to high. Then press the stem gun switch a few times to discharge steam before you start mopping